Wednesday, July 11, 2007

the hawk


Michael wants a hawk on his quilt. It turned out kind of like a crafty hawk, but that's what you get from me. I still have a lot to do with it, but here it is so far. It's definitely a work in progress.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome... a crafty hawk for a crafty guy.
Thanks for posting it. I finished my rows yesterday & sashing...gotta put it together! I'll post a picture when the top's all together.
xoxo-CM

Unknown said...

all hail the hawk. once it gets the flames, it will be hot hot hot!

Anonymous said...

flames too??

Linsay said...

Oh yes Carla...there will be flames too.

Anonymous said...

That's even better! Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm definitely going to have to meet Michael!

Anonymous said...

"Crafty guy" is right... I think instead of a hawk, you should do a flaming effigy of Mr JDate.
Now that would be an interesting quilt...