Saturday, November 10, 2007

we're back!

I don't know why I haven't posted anything- I've been sewing more than usual lately. I have lots of projects going, including a really super cute quilt for my cousin's little guy who is 3 years old & loves (LOVES) music. It's not your usual "kid" quilt, but I think he'll really like it.

Christmas is keeping me busy- I'm working on stockings, placemats, and a tree skirt. Also, I'm making the "Rabies Quilt" (from The Office) for my brother & sister in-law. I'm posting the picture from that episode so you know what I'm talking about. I think it'll give me something to shoot for! Plus I haven't taken pictures of my current projects yet. I'll do that soon- just wanted to actually post something before we hit the 2 month mark!

I was thinking of making my brother Mike the one w/the raccoon foaming at the mouth, and then Jeff's sister Jessica gets the bat. What do you think?

No comments: