Friday, July 27, 2007

Amy Butler loves Linsay!


So, as some of you know, I emailed the Amy Butler company about my quilt. Since I had used most of her fabrics for my quilt, I thought that the company would like to see what people are doing with their product. Well, Amy wrote me back! This is what she said,

Dear Lindsay,

I just wanted to write and say a long over due " hello "! and
Thank you for your note. I really enjoyed reading it!
And thank's so much for sending these pics of your
gorgeous quilt! I love the print combinations that you
put together. This is truly impressive.

I really appreciate you taking the time to send these
to me. I'd love to share them in my up coming seamstress
gallery. Would that be ok with you?

Please keep me posted on all your creations!

Happy Sewing and Warmest Wishes,
Amy


www.amybutlerdesign.com
p: 740-587-2841
f: 740-587-2842
122 S. Prospect Street
Granville, OH 43023

I'd be so happy to have my quilt (or at least the photos) in a show! I'm also flattered that she was impressed with my fabric selection. That's all!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Super cool of Amy to write you back. She's like a fabric celeb.
Too bad she spelled your name wrong. I can relate, though. I just got an email to "Karla." *cringe*