Monday, August 13, 2007

Miter sewing revealed

Carla - check out this website:
Carla click here...

It seems to be the best website I could find with pictures showing what she was doing. I found this YouTube video about miter sewing your binding (which doesn't really need a video), but her parrot is squawking through the whole video. It's really obnoxious. I can also hear her dog panting too (at least I think its a dog). Wouldn't you put your parrot in another room when you are filming your quilting? Quilt people are so crazy....

3 comments:

Carla said...

Hmm, I'm going to have to read this page again when I can digest ALL that info! I'm sure that's what I need to do. Now why does something that says "miter sew border" require all that instruction? Irritated...
Thanks so much for investigating for me! I really appreciate it! You're my favorite quilting buddy...even if you ARE miles & miles away!!

Carla said...

Thanks, I'll let you know how it turns out. Hopefully I can follow the 100 directions given...
-C

Carla said...

Just watched the video w/the parrot on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt-DeDuJWkU
You can hardly hear the lady talk- why would she think that the video turned out okay w/the squawking over her voice? You're right, Linsay, quilters are ridiculous!